HPC for Europe
High Performance Computing is a key enabler for science, technology and business. Progress in HPC has direct and measurable benefits tackling grand societal challenges and improving national economies and increasing global competitiveness. A stronger HPC value chain can generate value for all stakeholders covering economic, societal, science and technology interests and contribute to worldwide advances in the progress of humankind.read more
- The BigStorage European Training project is looking for 15 PhD Students in HPC Data Storage,...
- This Big Data and Extreme-scale Computing event was preceded by a one-day European workshop....
- ETP4HPC organised a sucessful BOF session during SC14, while more than 25 of its members...
- ETP4HPC HPC End User Workshop, June 22, 2015, Paris
- ETP4HPC HPC ISV Workshop, June 24, 2015 , Paris
- TERATEC 2015 Forum, June 23-24, Palaiseau, France