HPC for Europe
High Performance Computing is a key enabler for science, technology and business. Progress in HPC has direct and measurable benefits tackling grand societal challenges and improving national economies and increasing global competitiveness. A stronger HPC value chain can generate value for all stakeholders covering economic, societal, science and technology interests and contribute to worldwide advances in the progress of humankind.read more
- This Info Day was the first public event within the charter of the PPP on...
- Dr. Jean Gonnord, vice-president of ETP4HPC, was a speaker in Plenary Session 3 “Innovation Potential...
- ETP4HPC participated to the “HPC Application for European Car Industries” meeting organised by DG-CONNECT....
- PRACE Days14, Barcelona, Spain – ETP4HPC in Tuesday, May 20th session, 16:45
- ISC14, Leipzig, Germany – Meet ETP4HPC at Booth 923 and Tuesday, June 24th at noon for a BOF session
- TERATEC Forum 2014, Palaiseau, France - Meet ETP4HPC at the exhibition and during plenary session on July 1st