HPC for Europe
High Performance Computing is a key enabler for science, technology and business. Progress in HPC has direct and measurable benefits tackling grand societal challenges and improving national economies and increasing global competitiveness. A stronger HPC value chain can generate value for all stakeholders covering economic, societal, science and technology interests and contribute to worldwide advances in the progress of humankind.read more
- 25 ETP4HPC members exhibited at TERATEC Forum 2014 !...
- ETP4HPC was at ISC14, Leipzig, Germany, June 23rd to 25th....
- ETP4HPC presented the High Performance Computing Public Private Partnership during this event....
- EC workshop on HPC and Health, Brussels – October 1st and 2nd
- ICC 2014, the CAE Conference on Simulation based Engineering and Sciences, Pacengo del Garda (Verona, Italy) – October 27th and 28th
- ISC14, New-Orleans, November 16-21